Bench Top Drill Press
- 1/2 hp motor requires 110-volt power , and will work at virtually any shop or site.
- Belt-driven head drills a maximum capacity of 5/8" mild-steel
- Spindle speeds in the range from 250 to 2900 rpm to suit your application.
- 2-3/4" wide steel column eliminates flexing even when drilling at full capacity
- Rigid cast iron base and table adds strength to the drill's structure
- The table even tilts left or right to 45 degrees
- Includes safety shield around the drill head to protect you
- Baileigh backs this bench-top drill press machine with a 1-year parts warranty & lifetime technical support by phone from our experienced team